Sunday, 26 February 2017

Pastures New!

Since Christmas my 'mojo' for all things scrappy seems to have been playing 'hide & seek'! I've managed a few challenge pages on DaisyTrail but I have to say that the 'shine' has dulled somewhat for that website and I needed somewhere new to give me a kick up the proverbial........
...so I went for a 'wander' around the net and came across PixelScrapper
I liked the look of what I saw...it appeared well organised and 'alive' so I signed up and I'm in the process of joining in the March Blog Train - In the Pocket! 

UPDATE: If you fancy a bit of 'Blog Hopping' you can find all the participants over on the
 PS Blog Train Forum Thread for March

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Although it's good to hear you've found something new. As an aside, how about trying something different. Scrap a different topic or in a way that you wouldn't usually choose... When I took a part time A Level in Photography a few years ago I decided that the first assignment I would do would be a portraiture one. This is because it was my least explored genre at that point, and I initially wanted to do something different to landscapes and still life. Me being me couldn't just do a "standard" portraiture project though. The topic I came up with was "Music Stills". Musical words and terms described in portraiture. Well I do always say I like a challenge! It turned out to be really interesting project. Sometimes doing something completely out the box brings a new light to a well explored area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natasha but joining another scrapbooking site was just what I needed ......fresh faces, lots of new challenges! They say a change is as good as a rest and that has been very true of a different 'outlet' for my scrappy bits and bobs. I love the Blog Trains that are organised on Pixel Scrapper.....somewhere to give my designing a purpose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you've found what you were looking for :)

    ReplyDelete